Maintenance & Repair
Aquamarine Jørpeland has for more than 30 years performed maintenance and repair on critical equipment related to the Oil & Gas industries.
We perform general maintenance and complete major survey during operations or yard stay with documentation according to relevant API and DNV GL specification.
Aquamarine are certified to ISO 3834-2 (Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials) and all WPQR`s are approved by DNV GL.
Aquamarine can handle any repair scope and have in-house welding, PWHT, machining, NDT, pressure testing facilities.
Facilities and machinery are set to handle equipment up to 30 tons.
Typical equipment for maintenance and repair:
- BOP (Blow out preventer) for OEM`s
- Valves, Valve Blocks, Chokes, Spools, Flanges
- Kill/Choke Manifolds and Standpipe manifolds
- Mud modules and fluid ends
- Drilling Risers, Drilling Spools and API clamps
- Terminations adaptors, Flex Joints, Diverter systems
- Wellhead connectors and BOP Spools
- Crown Block and Travelling block
- Wire sheaves
- Riser and Guideline Tensioner systems
- Runnings and Handling tools
- BOP Frames