Accredited NDT Services
NDT of parts and components is an important part of the maintenance and repair process related to Oil & Gas equipment.
Components and structures are regularly inspected for defects or faults, which may reduce their structural integrity leading to failure.
Among the material testing methods developed for inspection purposes, Non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques present the advantages of leaving the components undamaged after inspection.
Tel 24/7: +47 93 25 08 00
Aquamarine`s Accredited (INS-EN ISO/IEC 17020) inspection facilities are equipped with modern NDT equipment’s, approved practices, procedures, qualified and certified NDT Level II technicians and in-house NDT Level III certified professionals.
Accredited NDE service include:
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Measuring coating thickness – Cladding
NDE services include:
- Hardness Testing
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES)
- Re-certification of equipment without original material certificates in accordance to DNV RP E101 & E102